Become a Rio Linda/Elverta Historical Member Today!
- In addition to the many opportunities to socialize and enjoy this beautiful property and historic farm house, you play an important role in helping us to achieve long-range goals by donating or loaning personal photographs and historical items, and by volunteering your time and service.
- As a member, we invite you to share your family history and information on your life in this area and early settlers so that our history will be more complete.
- The society also maintains a Memorial Rose Garden at the Dry Creek Ranch House which serves as a beautiful background for weddings, celebrations and gatherings throughout the year.
- Our membership year is January through December. Membership fees are:
- Individual — $20.00,
Family — $25.00*,
Organizations — $30.00*
- Please contact Joyce Buckland at (916) 332-4359 for more information or mail your membership to: The Rio Linda/Elverta Historical Society PO Box 478, Rio Linda, CA 95673
- Membership Form: Please click on the form, print it out, complete it and mail it in with your membership fees. Thank you for joining the RLE Historical Society:
- 2019 New Membership Form