It soon became obvious, no one knew much about our local history. Here are some of the best (or curious) WRONG answers:
1. The Indian group that lived in this area … the Rio Lindians.
2. The first white settler built a road house in … 1960
3. Agricultural product which attracted people … hoc
4. Reason it failed … muddy ran out/economy
5. Main agricultural business from 1920s-1980s … golden poppies
Other community groups were invited to come, including the Rio Linda High School Touchdown Club. L-R: Zeph Payne, Allen Smith-Freshman Football Coach, Janelle Bosick, Shirley Smith, Justin Rebec-NEW Head Varsity Football Coach.